Silver Lake is excited to announce the next phase in reopening: Overnight Family Retreats!
Reserve a building for your family, roommates, household – your “quaran-team”
for an overnight stay at Silver Lake.
Walk the trails, play disc golf, spend time with your family, and unplug. Immerse yourself in the calm and natural beauty of Silver Lake.
Reconnect. Recenter. Retreat to Silver Lake.
Some things to consider:
- Your group will have your own building!
- Only your group will have access to your building during your stay.
- Please do not enter other buildings.
- In the event of an emergency, staff will respond appropriately and safely.
- You will be responsible for preparing, cooking, and serving all your own meals.
- Food, dishes, utensils, etc. have been removed from the buildings. You will need to bring all food service items you will need.
- Silver Lake is not able to provide certified staff at this time. While you are on site, the lake and other restricted areas are off-limits: swimming waterfront, boating waterfront, low ropes course, high ropes course, and the garden.
- The Silver Lake No’s Apply: No Pets, No Fireworks, No Alcohol, No Illegal Drugs, No Smoking, No Weapons, No Aggressive Behavior, No Sexual Misconduct.
- Please note: In addition to your group and Silver Lake staff, there may be others on site, including other overnight retreat guests and day visitors.
We at Silver Lake are doing everything we can to keep the facilities clean and safe, whether we have guests on site or not. Silver Lake is following CDC guidelines for cleaning and disinfecting.
Book now for reservations starting October 1!